In this training, you will learn how to fully automate the SAP role building and document all security requirements; but also how to stay compliant by using the quality assurance module in CSI Role Build & Manage.
Duration: 3 days
Next up: October 17 - 19, 2018
Location: at the axl & trax offices in Herent, Belgium.
Training dates 2018 - Sessions in English
- October 17 - 19
Purpose of the training
This training will be based on the latest release of CSI Role Build & Manage.
In this training, you will learn how to fully automate the SAP role building and document all security requirements. You will also learn how to stay compliant by using the quality assurance module.
This training is open to anyone with SAP ERP experience (Key Users, Business Users, Process Owners, etc.), interested in getting a practical know-how of building roles and SAP authorizations.
Duration of the training
The training is provided in sessions of 3 days.
- Functional overview CSI Role Build & Manage
- Demonstration of CSI Role Build & Manage's functionality basics
- Document the organizational structure and the authorization values needed for every organizational item (or non-organizational item)
- Create the authorization concept: master single role, derived single role
- Define the business & IT function of your organization
- Export functionality and import the authorization concept in SAP
- Authorizations audit in CSI Role Build & Manage
- User & role request functionality
- How to schedule recurring activities in CSI Role Build & Manage
The price of this training is € 1.100 (VAT excluded) "one-off" per participant and includes breakfast, lunch, drinks and training material.
A 25% discount will be given as from the second participant of the same company.
The training is held at the axl & trax offices:
axl & trax
Please send your email for subscription to firstname.lastname@example.org