The use of the www.csi-tools.com site is subject to the following conditions and restrictions. Access to and the use of this website implies that the user accepts and acknowledges the following statements:
- The company – hereafter referred to as CSI tools - explicitly rejects liability for any damage as a result of or in conjunction with access to or use of the site. There can be no guarantee of a faultless and/or uninterrupted functioning of the site.
- No guarantee or statement will be given by CSI tools, neither explicitly nor implicitly, regarding the reasonableness, correctness or completeness of the information published on this website or information that is accessible through this website. CSI tools nor its general management and employees accept any liability for the information and/or recommendations published on the site or for information and/or recommendations that are accessible through the site. Information and recommendations can be changed without any prior warning. Furthermore, this information cannot and may not be used for any purposes Advice on investments or for tax or legal matters.
- All images on this website, including text, photos, illustrations, graphs, (trade)names, logos, trade and services brands are fully owned or under license of CSI tools and are protected by copyright, trademark rights and/or any other intellectual property rights. The (intellectual) property right is in no way transferred to the (legal) entity that has access to this website. The content of this website may only be used for non-commercial, private purposes. The user of the site may not duplicate, transmit, distribute or circulate the contents of this site or make its contents available against payment to third parties, without the prior written permission by CSI tools.
- References or hyperlinks to other sites that are not owned by the company are only included for the information of the user of the site. CSI tools cannot give any guarantees or accept any liability regarding the contents of that site.
At CSI tools, we protect the privacy of our customers and visitors.
By accessing the CSI tools website, you may send us information about yourself or your company, such as your name and address that we may need to correspond with you, process an order, or use in a survey. If you choose to provide us with this information, be assured that this information will not be sold nor distributed to third parties and will only be used for internal purposes.
CSI tools Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from you and how we use it.
Personal Data We Collect
CSI tools collects data to operate effectively and to provide you the best experience with our products. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create an account on the CSI tools Customer Center on our website www.csi-tools.com, or contact us for support. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our products by, for example, using log reports.
We do not buyany data from third parties. We only use information that you have personally applied on public websites and available to anyone, like Linkedin.
You have the right to know which data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you can refuse this. If you choose to refuse to supply us your personal data, that is needed for us to provide you the CSI tools product or service, this can result in the inability to use CSI tools product(s) or services.
The data we collect depends on the product and functionality you are using. It can be the following data:
Name and contact details: we collect your first and last name, email address, post address, telephone number and other related data.
References: We store the password of your account that you use to login in to the customer center.
User data: We collect data about how you use CSI tools products and about your device.
Log reports: We collect data regarding registration and usage and any problems. CSI tools uses this data to diagnose any problems regarding usage of CSI tools products. This data can be used for problem solving. Depending on the product and settings, these error reports can contain data like the error type, error criticality, details of the software and hardware that are used.
Device data: We collect data about your device and the network that is being used to make a connection while using CSI tools products. This data can contain information about the Operating System and other software that is installed on your device. This information includes data like IP addresses, device IDs.
Download files: To solve issues, CSI tools can ask you to send a copy of the used data where the problem occurs. CSI tools uses this information to further investigate the issue and to seek for a proper solution.
How CSI tools uses personal data
CSI tools uses the data to provide you support and information about our products. We can use this data to communicate with you, for example to inform you about your account, security patches and product information. We do not sell any of the collected personal data to third parties.
Reasons why CSI tools shares personal data
We use your personal data to deliver products or services on your request. We share your data when this is needed by law or legal acts: to safeguard our customers, to safeguard lives, to guarantee the safety of our products and to protect the property of CSI tools.
You can edit and view your personal data of your customer center account via our website. You can always ask us the overview of personal data we have collected from you. If you want to have the overview. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the request. If you no longer want to receive emails from CSI tools you can send an email to email@example.com.
The laws of Belgium govern these terms and conditions of use, and all matters connected with them. The Belgian courts have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute, controversy or claim arising from or connected with these terms and conditions of use, including regarding the existence, validity or termination of these terms and conditions of use or consequences of their nullity.
Sign Up Terms and Conditions
Art.1. Access to the Download Center services/contents
In order to access to the CSI tools Download Center services/contents,
- you must register for a User Account ("Your Account"); and
- you automatically agree the following Sign Up Terms and Conditions (“SUTC”).
These SUTC forms a legal agreement between you individually, or if you are authorized to act on behalf of your company or another entity, then the entity for whose benefit you act, (in either case "you") and CSI tools, in relation to the use of Your Account and any Download Center services/contents accessed through that account. CSI tools reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any moment, to update these SUTC.
Art 2. Registration obligations
Your registration obligations are the following:
- in consideration of the Download Center services/contents that can be accessed through Your Account, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Download Center registration process, at least in its mandatory fields;
- you agree to not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your registration with a person or entity, or create a false identity for any reason. CSI tools is entitled, in its sole discretion, to refuse the access to its Download Center, its services/contents to any account that appears to be erroneous, or to remove it for the same reason after registration as the case may be;
- upon completing Your Account registration, you will be asked to create a password and will become a registered user for the purpose of acquiring Download Center services/contents restricted to your profile (guest, customer, etc.). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and the security of Your Account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or Your Account. You agree to immediately notify CSI tools of any unauthorized use of your password or of Your Account or any other security breach you become aware of.
- you acknowledge and agree that CSI tools shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your failure to comply with the foregoing.
Art 3. Conduct
You agree not to use, or attempt to use, any Download Center services/contents:
- for any unauthorized or inappropriate purpose;
- to violate any of these SUTC or any other CSI tools guidelines which may be applicable to any Download Center services/contents or portion thereof;
- to obtain or attempt to obtain any services/contents through any means not intentionally made available to you through the CSI tools Download Center;
- except as otherwise expressly permitted by CSI tools, to reproduce, duplicate, copy, reverse engineer, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion or use of, or access to, any products, information or other materials to which you are given access in relation to the Download Center services/contents, or to attempt to do so;
- to upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available and/or disclose any information or other material that contains any malware or other malicious material likely or intended to (a) have an adverse impact on the performance of, (b) disable, corrupt, or cause damage to, or (c) cause/facilitate unauthorized access to or deny authorized access to, any system, software, services/contents of the CSI tools Download Center.
Art 4. Intellectual Property
The intellectual property obligations applicable to the access/use of the Download Center services/contents are mentioned under the Legal Disclaimer of the CSI tools website.
Art 5. No guarantee
CSI tools does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of its Download Center services/contents.
Art 6. Modifications to the Download Center services/contents
CSI tools reserves the right from time to time to modify, limit or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of any Download Center services/contents with or without notice. You agree that CSI tools shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, limitation or discontinuance of any Download Center services/contents (or any part thereof).
Art 7. Termination
You may terminate Your Account and access to the CSI tools Download Center by submitting such termination request to CSI tools at any time.
CSI tools may, in its sole discretion, immediately without notice, limit your access to, or use of, or suspend or terminate Your Account and access to any Download Center services/contents for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to:
- discontinuance or material modification to the Download Center services/contents (or any part thereof);
- unexpected technical problem or security issue;
- request by law or regulations enforcement;
- non payment (where applicable) of any fee or charge owed by you in connection with the Download Center services/contents or with any other CSI tools services/contents;
- breach or violation of these SUTC or any other terms and conditions of CSI tools;
- engagement by you in fraudulent, unlawful, and/or illegal activities;
- extended periods of inactivity of Your Account.
Further, you agree that CSI tools shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of Your Account, or limitation of your access and/or use of the Download Center services/contents.