CSI Emergency Request (CSI ER) is our emergency solution to manage and control emergency activities and privilegde SAP accounts in SAP systems.
Multi language and web-based reviewing. Available as On-Prem, Software as a Service or hosted service.
The Emergency Request Engine is an automated emergency procedure to mitigate the risk and to allow a timely response of the intervention (IT, business owner, key user,…) team, to provide temoirary broad access to a SAP system with full evidence logging.
CSI Emergency Request allows users to request an emergency session through a dedicated user ID. The credentials are created and communicated automatically to the person who made the request. The actions performed by the dedicated users are traced automatically through the security audit log and reports are emailed to the emergency user owner with notification of usage and log information.
- Manage and control emergency activities in SAP systems
- In-depth reporting with criticality levels
- ABAP based solution with web-based reviewers front end (no installation efforts)
- Multi language
- For all privileged users in SAP
- All logs are kept outside the SAP system
- Emergency user credentials are safeguarded
- Pre-approval or approval required access to emergency users