In this training, you will get an understanding of the ins and outs of auditing SAP authorizations in CSI Authorization Auditor.
Duration: 3 days
Next up: 18-20 September 2017
Location: at the axl & trax offices in Herent, Belgium.
Training dates - Sessions in English
- 18-20 September 2017
- 20-22 November 2017
Purpose of the training
Get an understanding of the ins and outs of auditing SAP authorizations using CSI Authorization Auditor.
Since the training will deal with the different aspects of auditing and controlling the security of the SAP system, the main target audience is:
- CIO / IT Managers
- Security / Compliance Managers, Security / Compliance Officers, Security / Compliance Consultants
- Auditors / Internal controls Advisors
- SAP Authorization Consultants, SAP Consultants
- This training is also open to anyone with SAP ERP experience (Key Users, Business Users, Process Owners, etc.) interested to get a practical know-how of auditing SAP authorizations.
- SAP Authorization Concept
- Functional Overview CSI Authorization Auditor
- Demonstration of CSI Authorization Auditor functionality basics
- Data Preparation using CSI Authorization Auditor
- The step-by-step approach, using wizards
- Expert Mode
- Result Container and SOD
- Finetuning of preferences and queries
- Variants and analyzing query results
- Process Audit, Remediation and SOD
- Reporting audit results and SOD conflicts
- Authorizations Audit in CSI Role Build & Manage
The price of this training is € 1.650 (VAT excluded) "one-off" per participant and includes breakfast, lunch, drinks and training material.
A 25% discount will be given as from the second participant of the same company.
The training is held at the axl & trax offices:
axl & trax
View scheduled training dates at axl-trax.com
Please send your email for subscription to email@example.com