On May 25th LSEC (Leaders in Security) celebrates the birthday of the Global Data Protection Regulation, also known as GDPR, at the IBM Innovations Center in Brussels.
"Data protection and data breach notification are no longer a media relations issue or opportunistic PR choice: It is a law, with fines amounting up to 4% of the organization's worldwide turnover. Not complying to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can lead to a financial drain equal to breaking EU Competition Law; a devastating amount for any business!"
At this event CSI tools' Johan Hermans will give a presentation about "The key success factor for GDPR compliancy and User Provisioning in SAP environments".
The role concept design is critical for successful Identity Access Management or Compliant User Provisioning projects, as well as for GDPR compliancy. This session will cover concepts for SAP ECC as S/4HANA as HANA:
- Who are the role concept stakeholders?
- What are the role concept criteria?
- What are the different role concept and their (dis)advantages?
- Which technical considerations do we have to take into account?
Key point(s) that attendees will take away from this session:
- Role Content is key for every IAM and preventive SoD (CUP) process.
- How to define and maintain roles with correct authorizations which are aligned with business documentation.
- Criteria needed to enable automated role building.
- The new GDPR requirements for role content.
Topics that will be discussed during the event are:
- GDPR - Major Identified Risks & Challenges;
- GDPR Implementation cases from Banking, Technology, Civic & Social;
- Data Protection & GDPR in a global perspective;
- GDPR Implementation support tools experiences;
- Data Protection Management with Digital Identities;
- Help companies connect with European networks and benefit from existing research & new research opportunities.
GDPR Birthday Party - Plan to be Ready, Prepare to Set, Change to Go
25th of May 2018 - IBM Innovations Center Brussels
Get your tickets here.