On the 8th of March 2018, a second edition of the Security Event dedicated to Securing SAP Systems will be organized. The event takes place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Antwerp. The Security Event will focus on several topics that are related to security in and for SAP environments.
During the event, attendees get the chance to get in contact with several participating partners who will talk about different topics like the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation, also known as GDPR, Access Governance, GRC, Segregation of Duties management and much more. All participants will get the perfect opportunity to network while enjoying the welcoming and cosy atmosphere of the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
The venue is easily accessible as it is located 2 minutes away from the highway E19 and the Ring of Antwerp. If you prefer public transport, you can take the bus from the railway station, this takes around 15 minutes.
For more info, please visit www.security-event.eu.
Join Johan Hermans' session about "Role Concept: The key success factor for GDPR compliancy and User Provisioning process."
The role concept design is critical for successful Identity Access Management or Compliant User Provisioning projects, as well as for GDPR compliancy. This session will cover concepts for SAP ECC as S/4HANA as HANA:
- Who are the role concept stakeholders?
- What are the role concept criteria?
- What are the different role concept and their (dis)advantages?
- Which technical considerations do we have to take into account?
Key point(s) that attendees will take away from this session:
- Role Content is key for every IAM and preventive SoD (CUP) process.
- How to define and maintain roles with correct authorizations which are aligned with business documentation.
- Criteria needed to enable automated role building.
- The new GDPR requirements for role content.