Like last year, CSI tools will be present at the UKISUG Connect event. The Connect event starts on the 26th of November until the 28th, and will take place at the ICC in Birmingham, UK.
In numbers: in total there will be 500 SAP customers, 65 exhibitors, more than 100 sessions, more than 90 hours of education, 16 hours of networking, 7 keynotes and more than 200 SAP experts at the event.
CSI tools will present two sessions, of which one is an interactive workshop about SAP security.
The first session will be about "Role Concept: The key success factor for GDPR compliancy and User Provisioning process." This session will cover concept for SAP ECC as S/4HANA and HANA:
- Who are the role concept stakeholders?
- What are the role concept criteria?
- Compare the different role concepts with its (dis)advantages;
- Technical considerations to take into account.
Attendees will take away the following from this session:
- Role content is key for every IAM and preventive SoD (CUP) process,
- How to define and maintain roles with correct authorizations which are aligned with business documentation,
- Criteria needed to enable automated role building,
- The new GDPR requirements for role content.
The second session, the interactive workshop on Sunday, will present the "Risks and Pitfalls of SAP security and how to tackle them".
With GDPR, SAP security becomes more and more important since (display) access to personal data becomes more important as SoD conflicts. With SAP Fiori, SAP security goes back to the basics. Participants will learn the risks and pitfalls of SAP authorizations of the ABAP stack, the key item of SAP S/4HANA security. Furthermore the security concept of SAP HANA database will be explained.
UKISUG Connect Program - CSI tools sessions:
|26/11/'17||Risks and Pitfalls of SAP Security and How to tackle them||14:30-16:00|
|28/11/'17||Role Concept: The key success factor
for GDPR compliancy and User Provisioning Process
For the full event program, please consult the event's website.