This training will be based on CSI Automated Request Engine's latest release.
Duration: 2 days
Next up: 14 - 15 June
Location: at the axl & trax offices in Herent, Belgium.
Training dates 2018 - Sessions in English
- 14 - 15 June
- 13 - 14 September
This training will be based on the latest release of CSI Automated Request Engine. In this training, you will learn how to set up this product and how to get the maximum out of the included features.
- Functional overview of CSI Automated Request Engine
- Demonstration of CSI Automated Request Engine functionality basics
- Increase efficiency in assigning and determining appropriate access
- Document user access reviews
- Set up automation of security process
- Save time and resources by automating access provisioning
- Reduce risk exposure as well as business disruption through stronger control enforcement
- Implement logging of the change requests (audit trail)
- Set up an information flow that informs all key users
- Discover approval possibilities web-based, via email or via application
The price of this training is € 1.100 (VAT excluded) "one-off" per participant and includes breakfast, lunch, drinks and training material.
A 25% discount will be given as from the second participant of the same company.
The training is held at the axl & trax offices:
axl & trax
Please send your email for subscription to email@example.com